Send keystrokes to any application repeatedly!
Version: Idunnolol 1.0?
What it Does:
Sends whatever key stokes you want to any application you want as often as you like.
How To Use:
- Open it
- Set the key strokes you want to send
- Set the time between send (.001 to 99999)
- Press Start
- 5 Second Delay
- Press Stop
Nothing spectacular. Got a request for it a little bit ago, decided I was bored enough to do it! It just send keystrokes after a 5 second application blocked by java security delay.
- Not a Douche (not enforced)
- Trying to add a wait time of application manager less than .001 will throw an error (it evaluates to 0, no bueno)
Virus Scan:The scan gives a false positive, not sure how to go about fixing that… So I’ve included all of the source files.
Download VB.net Source code and Project files:Loading...
You may also like:
- [GET] [RELEASE] RAT Scanner
- [GET] [Release] Tweeter Explosion
- [RELEASE] Wootifier ReVamped (NEW)
- [GET] [Release] Tinyletter Subscriber – Send massive amounts of emails [FAST]
- [GET] [Release] 10khits Programmatic Exploit Surf.
- *Release* Website Unique Viewer – Uses Proxies
Categories:SEO Bot Free